Tranquility & Pastures of Wind

Wednesday, March 28, 2007



Jimmy Lin Zhi Ying




I have started to hear his songs since I was in Sec 1. That was in Year 1992.


Jimmy Lin first started out as a singer in 1992. He was only 17 yrs old then.
He was born in 1974 , Taiwan.
His debut album was called "Bu Shi Mei Ge Nian Qu Dou You Mei Hao Hui Yi".

This song was a very very popular & hit song then. Since then, Jimmy's fame rise to stardom. Afterwhich, he released his 2nd album which was "Jin Nian Xia Tian " , "Wei She Meh Shou Shang De Zhong Shi Wo". All these albums of his made him became more & more famous. He was even categorised as one of the Small Heavenly Kings in Taiwan alongside with Jin Cheng Wu, Alec Su & Nicky Wu.

I remember it was one of my Pri Sch mate, Ou Huiling, Judy who introduced me to Jimmy Lin as she was totally into idolism then. I still recall we would often chat on the phone talking abt Jimmy Lin news , Songs, etc. We even learn how to sing most of his songs over the phone.


Jimmy Lin possess a handsome, young, sunny, sunshine deposition & cheerful smile and hence most of the girls were crazy over him then. I am no exception. I would say his smile was very captivating & until now he was still as handsome & cheery as 15 yrs ago. Many pple would consider him as having the "Wa Wa Face". Yes, even up till now, he never seems to age at all although he is 33 years old now.



I have been listening & following all his songs & some of his shows since 1992. Infact, I accompanied & see him growing up alongside with me over the years. I would say he is consider quite good & successful now. He get to achieve & fulfil his dreams at this young age.


After watching most of his interviews over the previous yrs, I would comment that I like his personality & him more & more. How I wish that I would find such a guy like Jimmy Lin. haha..


And I meant it seriously. He is the type of guys which I would look for.


I felt that he have his own way & views of handling things.
He have his own review of when perceiving different kind of things.



The perception that I have of him is that he is very REAL & HONEST.
This is another quality which made me like him more & more.

Even till now, I still do listen to his old songs & watch his old MVs now & then. It was indeed very nice recapping the past memories of him.

Currently, I have been watching his latest Tw drama - "Fang Yang De Xing Xing".

This was his first Modern TW Drama Series which he act in since he entered the entertainment biz since 15 yrs ago. All along, he often film in ancient series & 18 movies. E.g : Tian Long Ba Bu, Jue Shi Shuang Jiao, Liu San Bian, Hi! Working Girl! , etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home